Since 2012 the Southern Alberta section of the Alpine Club of Canada has played a pivotal role in developing mountain culture through a wide variety of events and technical training courses.
Is to support the development of mountain culture within our local area by facilitating weekly mountain activities, monthly social activities, yearly mountain film festivals and numerous other annual climbing festivals and camps.
Our Home Range
What We've Achieved
- Weekly scrambling, mountaineering, hiking, skiing or climbing trips
- Annual summer & winter camps
- Annual spring and winter climbing festivals
- Over 125 active members
- Supporting environmental projects & conservation efforts
- Increasing access to local mountains & mountainous areas